Fein AKBU 35 PMQW 18v Cordless Magnetic Drill
AKBU 35 PMQW (18V)
Cordless universal magnetic core drill for up to 35mm
Small and powerful universal magnetic core drill with forward/reverse running, MT2 tool mounting, permanent magnet and maximum functionality for mobile working on the construction site.
- Extremely low-wear tool design with swivel-mounted motor cable protection hose for tough use in industry and manual trades.
- Small and light tool for continuously good work progress thanks to brushless FEIN PowerDrive motor with tacho electronics and FEIN HighPower storage battery with cells with high current capability.
- Flexibility for all mobile drilling work, such as core drilling, twist drilling, tapping, countersinking and reaming.
- FEIN HighPower Li-ion battery. Continually high power output with 75% higher current rating than a Li-ion battery for good work progress.
- Simple operating concept avoids mix-ups and can be clearly seen by the user.
- Convenient magnetic holding force display.
- Tilt sensor.
- Electronic speed setting.
- Extra large stroke range.
- MT2 tool mounting.
- Extra narrow permanent magnet with magnetic bias.
- Speed saving “memory function”.
- The battery charge can be read off the battery.
- FEIN SafetyCell technology. Protects the battery and tool from overload, overheating and total discharge.
- 3-year FEIN PLUS warranty including battery and charger.Specification:
- Battery voltage 18 V
- Battery capacity 5,2 Ah
- Motor: brushless
- Speed, full load 130 – 520 rpm
- Tool Holder MK 2
- Twist drill max. Ø18 mm
- Core drill, drilling depth max. 50(75)* mm
- Tapping M 14
- Countersinking max. Ø31 mm
- Reaming max. Ø18 mm
- Carbide core drill bit max. diameter 35 mm
- HSS core drill max. Ø35 mm
- Core drill holder QuickIN
- Changing the core bit tool-free
- Stroke135 mm
- Total stroke range 260 mm
- Magnetic holding power 9 000 N
- Magnetic foot dimensions 195 x 70 mm
- Weight with battery 12,80 kg
- Weight without battery 12,10 kg